Saturday, April 21, 2018

You Have a Beautiful Heart


I received my Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit yesterday - here's my first card using the supplies.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card stock, dp from Pink Fresh Let Your Heart Decide paper pack, matching puffy stickers, Simon's Heart die and sentiment from Take Heart stamp set, Stitched Rectangle dies

I seem to be in a blue state of mind recently, so I concentrated on that color for this first card.  It's nice to have coordinating products to mix and match!   Next I want to play more with the little Take Heart stamp set - hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow with another card. 

Did you know that Simon has a gallery for each of its Card Kits and also each release?  You can find the gallery for this May Kit HERE - be sure to add your card to it when you use this month's kit.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous make, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

What a marvelous design, this is pretty!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. You do blue so beautifully. Great card.

kiwimeskreations said...

How sweet and 'springy' Lin - a lovely result
Blessings
Maxine