Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lots of Hearts

Tomorrow is my favorite holiday, and since I'll have a Simon DT post for then, I'm posting my Valentine to you today.


supplies: white card stock, tiny heart dp from Doodlebug, Simon Really Like You sentiment, Your Next Stamp Mini Heart Ink Splatter, Altenew Puffy Heart ink, Hero Arts heart die to mask heart, Simon's Holiday Shapes hearts dies, Winnie & Walter Noelle Scalloped Rectangle die

I used a medium-sized heart die to cut out a mask which I placed in the center of the panel, and then repeatedly stamped the heart splatters all around.  After removing the mask, I added my sentiment, and then some extra hearts cut from the background paper, which is made up of lots of teensy hearts.

How many hearts are too many hearts on this special day?  

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fab idea to mask a heart & do the splatter hearts, Lin!! After your post last year I bought a bunch of those stamps & need to give them some love! Thanks for the inspiration with this beauty!!

Cat Craig said...

Oh how sweet! Love this pink heart card Lin.

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Lin. Love the splatters around the heart.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Lin - loads of hearts, but not over the top!
Blessings
Maxine