Thursday, January 25, 2018

Simon's New Love release!

Here's a card I made using the brand spanking new Cosmos Background cling being released today at Simon Says Stamp in their new Love release!


supplies: white and black cardstock, Cosmos cling stamp, colored with Zig brush markers (yellow, fluorescent pink, pink, dark pink, pale green, and May green), Stitched Rectangle dies, MFT Beautiful Blooms sentiment (retired), stamped in VersaMark and embossed in white

I stamped and colored the image, then cut it into 3 rectangles using my Stitched Rectangle dies, framed up the smaller 2 in white, and glued everything back together again before affixing my sentiment.  Easy peasy!


You can see the whole release HERE.  What's your must-have?

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh this is so pretty Lin! I love how you colored those lovely blooms!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card Lin, I bought that stamp in the wee hours this morning. Those flowers are stunning and so many uses.

Barbara said...

Love this. The design and the colors are awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great stamp, and you have made a stunning card with it Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Beautifully created and love all those layers!! I had to go and check out the new release, wow, fabulous!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a beautiful card, Lin. Does not look easy-peasy to me though. It has so many pretty colors painted on perfectly! Wow!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous coloring , this is so pretty!

Ellie Knol said...

I need that stamp.. reminds me of the flowers besides the road in Hekpoort South Africa when I was a child !!