Saturday, October 14, 2017

Pumpkin Spice and You

I recently received some new goodies, and today was my day to play with them.


supplies: Surf Blue and cream cardstock, lots of fall design papers, Newton's Nook Fall-ing for You, Hero Arts Coffee Cup dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Tag die, Technique Tuesday Hugs die, Impression Obsession leaf die, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die, natural twine

I thought this sentiment summed up pretty well what fall means to me, and it was fun to pair it with the coffee cup.  I love all the fall coffee flavors that pop up each season!

Hope your weekend is turning out to be a great one!  And I wanted to make sure you've seen the upcoming November Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp - I think it may be their best one yet!  I am absolutely certain it will be a sell-out, if for no other reason than the big 6 x 8 Kind Flowers stamp set in it will sell separately for what a card kit subscription will cost you; it's like getting the gorgeous papers and everything else in the kit for free!  Run, don't walk, and order yours today! HERE's the video that shows everything in the kit.  And be sure to visit the Gallery to see some cards using it.

Here's a peek:
Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of The Month NOVEMBER 2017 KIND FLOWERS CK1117 Preview Image

7 comments:

Tee said...

A beautiful fall card and sentiment!

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful Fall creation, Lin! Jo x

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

All of the dies you've chosen come together perfectly on this wonderFALL card. I love the papers you've used too. That hugs die is my favorite and I use it often.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the fall coffee cup with the plaid & leaves, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfectly delightful fall card!

Dawn T said...

such a beautiful card Lin. Love the tartan paper on the background

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Lin - when I see these stunning releases I sometimes wish I lived in the USA, as the exchange rate and postage make them so expensive for those of us in the antipodes. never mind, I will cultivate a grateful heart for what I do have, which is plenty!
Blessings
Maxine